1. Corporate Partners
2 Keynote Speaker & Coach
1. Own a Business in Harrogate? Independent organisations only please
Are you interested in celebrating and promoting the “wellness” factors of our home town? Would you like to let interested customers and visitors know about how you are promoting wellness and wellbeing in your company or business?
GET SEEN. GET FOUND. GET CUSTOMERS.
We rank PAGE #1 for “wellness harrogate” and “harrogate wellness” searches, and we’ve only just started!!
Join the “wellness warriors” on these pages and showcase your fabulous, services, products or premises. Either advertise or submit your article. Contact me.
PRICES for advertising on Wellness Harrogate
Option 1. SIDEBAR AD
£20 – £30 month for a 125 x 125 or larger in the side bar – you appear on every page for a year
Option 2. BANNER AD – FOOTER
£50 month for a 300 x 100 banner below the posts – you appear on every page for a year (or you can opt for the smaller 150 x 500 for just £30/month or the largest size 600 x 200 for £65/month)
Option 3. Evergreen Blog Post
An article that will be on our Wellness Harrogate site FOREVER!!
A one-off fee of £70 and £100 for a 500-650 word blog
A one-off fee of £110 and £160 for a 700-950 word blog
(NB Any graphics we have to supply will be extra)
IF you’re a spa, retreat or massage venue, you will automatically be added to our directory FREE of charge when you advertise with us
Graham Whitehead features throughout the site owing to his amazing work and dedicated approach.
Martine Moorby has her own page and a dedicated avert on our homepage as a respected member of the healing and spiritual community of Harrogate.
A Yorkshire Girl (advertising her extremely popular Dog Friendly Yorkshire blog helping dog walkers find welcoming places to stay) and Girl Tribe Gang (helping local business women, entrepreneurs or busy mums network and grow) currently have 2 positions on our front page – there are 2 more available along the side menu, or prime larger presence on the footer to appear on every page (NEW FEATURE).
You will also appear on Instagram – I have a growing following and instagram itself is growing at an incredible rate 20%/year.
You will also appear on Pinterest, one of the largest and most underestimated search engines where I have a reach to over 100K people every month.
2. Need a speaker? Need a partner at an event?
If you are having an event a need an informative yet informal speaker on the topics listed below, I’d be happy to share my pearls of wisdom. My rates range from £100 to £900 per gig depending on the length and venue/audience. Usually 20 minutes.
- FIND YOUR FIRE Motivation: The Ultimate Guide – Applying meditation to attain and maintain consistent motivation (guided meditation following Taoist and Buddhist techniques optional)
- Being aligned with your true self – How to become more powerful, confident and unstoppable. How this makes you a happier, more focused and more successful person.
- Breaking Bad Habits: The happy you – getting rid of old patterns holding you back, welcoming a clean diet, easy meal planning, simple fitness regime: take charge of the things you can control.
- Yogitivity© – a flexible programme to suit desk-bound freelancers, cooperations, students and any one pulling an all-nighter! Easy and specific yoga-based systems in a tailored schedule to increase your productivity or creativity – or both!
- How to write your book – tips on how to get organised, stay motivated, energised and finish your book in 30 days
- The empowered woman – sharing my journey. Empowering girls and women to feel more confident and be more powerful
I also offer 1-to-1 coaching and masterclasses on the above subjects.
If you would like to organise and event or meeting please call me on: 07751263419 or contact me using our online form.
Francesca is a qualified Reiki and Crystal Healer, she has a Diploma in Natural Therapy, an MA Hons in Modern Languages from the University of St Andrews, she is a linguist (French, German and Italian) and author of 6 self help guides, 2 illustrated children’s books on the subjects of confidence and bullying, and 4 books for young readers following the adventures of the intrepid Kiki. She currently runs her own translation and coaching business and is a coach in the area of writing and personal development. For more examples of her work visit: